Please see below Magnetite offices holiday closure:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support. As 2018 draws close to end, we've been reflecting on a huge year. Here’s a recap of what’ve been up to in 2018…
- No more noise from buskers, ferries and (screaming) seagulls. Offices in the Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA) building retrofitted Magnetite to their heritage sash windows to reduce noise from Circular Quay.
- Magnetite is now available in Singapore, distributed by PLACE Group, a leading window consultancy in Southeast Asia. Read more about this here
- The new kid on the block, Magnetite Shutters Combo. A perfect solution for homeowners looking to have both shutters and Magnetite retrofit double glazing. This product is currently only available to customers in Sydney and greater area.
- The French banking group, BNP Paribas retrofitted Magnetite and Soundtite into existing aluminium windows and doors to reduce noise from the nearby Sydney Metro construction site in the CBD.
- The iconic, National Hotel in Freemantle, WA retrofitted Magnetite to its 12, newly refurbished boutique hotel room to ensure absolute comfort for the quest. Read more about this installation here
Lastly, the team at Magnetite wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!